JEFFREY S. PERRY
29 Brilliance, Boerne, TX 78006 | 210-404-8110 | email@example.com
To contribute extensive experience, training, and skills in a detail-oriented, fast-paced work environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Dedicated rising professional with oil and gas production operations, pipeline operations, DOT control room, and pipeline regulatory background with strengths in creativity, adaptability, time management, accounting and marketing.
• An expert in building and maintaining high-functioning teams with a focus on commitment, accountability and results.
• Committed to a safety culture with an excellent safety record for the past 13 years: 0 LTI, <0.1 RIR.
• Liaison to government agencies and a spokesman on regulatory matters and concerns.
Sept ‘18 – Present
Manager: Remote Operations and Logistics, Apache Corporation
• Focused on leading the digital oilfield initiative and unlocking Apache’s potential to improve volumes across a variety of areas including production uplift, MBE efficiency, and LOE efficiencies in the Delaware Basin including the Barnett, Bone Springs, Woodford, Wolfcamp, and Pennsylvanian formations.
• Apache saw a realized production uplift of almost 9% and reduction in LOE of 11%. This allowed Apache to increase resource efficiency and affect the EUR of 22% of the wells drilled in the Delaware Basin.
• Managed all aspects of a DOT regulated control room, including: remote operations of NGL terminals, pipelines, sales points, and central processing facilities in the Delaware Basin.
• Managed a DOT CRM program that included fatigue management programs, OQ programs, alarm management programs, operator training, change management and adequate information while adhering to CFR 192/195 and API RP’s: 1168, 1167, 1165, 755, 1175. Zero NOPVs on CRM audit conducted by TRRC.
Pipeline Operations & Control Room Manager, Apache Corporation
• Played a chief role in the startup of Altus Midstream Company from scratch over a period of 20 months. Altus had an IPO of over $2.5 Billion, which was the 9th largest Midstream IPO in history. This IPO provided Apache with flexibility in the Permian Basin for takeaway capacity to the Texas Gulf Coast while freeing up cash flow for E & P operations.
• Responsible for all midstream pipeline operations in the Alpine High fair play in the Delaware Basin including: PHMSA regulatory compliance, management of geographic information systems, remote control room operations, pipeline booster stations and all field operations.
Feb ’17 – Sept ‘18
Apr ’08 – Feb ‘17
• Responsible for overseeing a full PHMSA pipeline regulatory compliance program including the creation of entirely new programs for O&M, integrity management, operator qualifications, drug and alcohol, public awareness, permitting, damage prevention, and control room management. Established an Integrity Management program to include smart tool runs, accounting, secondary digs, etc.
• Manager of a DOT regulated control room controlling two sales points to three markets with over 1.5BCF/D of capacity, coordination and control of eight central processing facilities and booster stations with over 175,000HP, and control of regulated and nonregulated gas and liquid pipelines.
• Responsible for over 35 employees and for developing a senior leadership team that included two field superintendents, two control room supervisors, one regulatory Supervisor and one GIS supervisor as direct reports.
• Responsible for review of ROW terms and conditions, shared use agreements, and FERC 311 filings.
Sr. Foreman: Pipeline Compliance and Integrity, EOG Resources Inc.
• Performed the technical work necessary to design and implement pipeline compliance strategies at the Regional level.
• Provided direction and organization to the Pipeline Compliance and Integrity Group which handled a large number of various operational, compliance, and safety tasks on the pipeline gathering and flow line systems. Those tasks included but were not limited to: PHMSA/DOT pipeline safety compliance, damage prevention programs, DOT records, pipeline surveying, pipeline permitting, pigging operations, pipeline purging, and other general operations.
• Created and implemented major regulatory programs as well as being the liaison for regulatory agencies affecting jurisdictional assets. The management of these programs involved performing tasks that included: implementation of a public awareness program, Operations and Maintenance Manuals, OPA 90 plan, Operator Qualification program, Integrity Management Program, Damage Prevention Program, pipeline permitting, DOT audits, chemical programs, group accounting and emergency response.
• Managed the Regions Integrity Management Program to include smart tool section and runs, accounting and secondary digs.
• Managed the Region’s cathodic protection program for gathering lines, transmission lines, flow lines, facilities and tank batteries. Including installation and maintenance of deep wells with impressed current, sacrificial ground beds, and tank anodes.
• Supervised a DOT regulated control room controlling over 1500 miles of gathering and transmission pipeline along with production monitoring and remote intervention of over 2200 Eagle Ford oil and natural gas well sites.
• Monitored production flaring to ensure compliance with SWR 32 and testified at over 100 flare permit hearings with the Texas Railroad Commission.
• Managed Division personnel responsible for as-built pipeline and facility surveys and GIS databases
Chemical Coordinator – Barnett Shale, EOG Resources
• Allowed EOG to be pro-active in determining the need and cost benefit of treatment programs by identifying product type (base), application and cost performance.
Mar ’09 – Apr ‘10
Aug ’07 – Mar ‘09
• Responsible for overall implementation, planning, and management of the production chemical program covering 1000+ production wells and tanks, 900+ miles of pipelines, 12 SWD’s, and 20+ compressor stations.
• Coordinated efforts with Production Foremen and Superintendents on work-overs to evaluate failures, scale deposition, and solids analysis.
• Responsible for pipeline treatment and management, including DOT Class I, II, III, gathering lines, monitoring of coupons, MPY’s, injection points and rates.
Production Operations – Barnett and Haynesville Shale, EOG Resources
Concentrated on keeping down lease operating expense through excellent water/oil management, time management, and well optimization.
Led a team of production operators to decrease LOE/BOE and increase production through downtime reduction and well optimization efforts.
Bachelor of Science: Environmental Science, University of Phoenix
• Minor in Human Resource Development and Human Motivation
• Graduate with Honors – 3.86 GPA
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Well versed in ICS structure and implementation while being a member of the Apache Global Emergency Response Team.
• Member of Apache Global Communications Leadership Counsel.
• Member – Apache Ambassador and Company Liaison
• Board Member – NACE San Antonio Section since 2011 – Served as Section Secretary, Section Chairman,
Section Special Events Coordinator and Section Website Administrator
• Member of the South Texas Damage Prevention Council 2010-2017
• Boerne Little League Head Coach 2017-Present
• Organizational Health SME – Facilitator for Patrick Lencioni’s, “Five Disfunctions of a Team”
• Member of EOG Resources North American Failure Remediation and Mitigation Team
Available upon request