I am a highly motivated professional with over 18 years of experience in the oil & gas pipeline, land survey & civil construction industries. I have a multi-discipline background in all phases of construction & an energetic enthusiasm for anything technically challenging. I have exceptional leadership & Communications skills. I am seeking a position where my experience, industry knowledge & skillset will be challenged to reach new milestones in my career.
- Certifications – API 1169 Certified Pipeline Construction Inspector 65388
- PEC Safety Certified / Safeland USA
- OQ Master Evaluator / Energy Worldnet
- Dominion Atlantic Coast Pipeline (Virginia)
- Enbridge Alberta Clipper 36” Pipeline (Minnesota)
- ElPaso Ruby Lateral Pipeline 42” Pipeline (Oregon, Nevada, Utah & Wyoming)
- Spectra Energy Sable Trail 36” Pipeline (Florida).
- Enterprise Front Range Pipeline 36” Pipeline (Colorado)
- Xcel Energy Cherokee 24” Pipeline (AWS)
2016 - Present
Survey Coordinator at SGC Engineering, LLC
Responsible for the development and oversight of up to 13 as-built survey crews for the construction phase of the Spectra Energy Sable Trail 32″ Pipeline Project, Spread 6. Operations include As-Built Surveys, Construction Surveying, Re-Staking and more. Responsible for daily crew assignments, JSA safety meetings, coordination of survey operations in cooperation with the chief inspector, engineering, contractor and ROW staff as needed. Reporting directly to Project Manager, Construction Coordinator and Chief Inspector.