Wood Awarded Major Pipeline Construction Contract
Wood has been awarded a $34 million contract from RH energytrans LLC to construct 28 miles of new pipeline designed to carry natural gas from Pennsylvania to Ohio.
Awarded through a competitive tender process, Wood’s scope also includes the construction of the North Kingsville meter station in Ashtabula County, Ohio.
The project is underway and expected to be completed in Summer 2019.
The Risberg pipeline will connect to 32 miles of existing pipeline, originating in the area of Meadville, Penn., extending in a northwest direction and terminating at the North Kingsville meter station.
About 16 miles of new pipeline will be installed in Pennsylvania and 12 miles in Ohio.
- ConocoPhillips gets U.S. Green Light for Alaska Oil Pipeline Project
- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has approved the PennEast pipeline project.
- U.S. Department of Interior Approves Issuance of Permits for Alaska LNG Pipeline
- BREAKING NEWS: Dominion, Duke Exit Atlantic Coast Project After Years of Delays
- Colorado group drops plans for anti-fracking ballot measure