Wood Awarded Major Pipeline Construction Contract
Wood has been awarded a $34 million contract from RH energytrans LLC to construct 28 miles of new pipeline designed to carry natural gas from Pennsylvania to Ohio.
Awarded through a competitive tender process, Wood’s scope also includes the construction of the North Kingsville meter station in Ashtabula County, Ohio.
The project is underway and expected to be completed in Summer 2019.
The Risberg pipeline will connect to 32 miles of existing pipeline, originating in the area of Meadville, Penn., extending in a northwest direction and terminating at the North Kingsville meter station.
About 16 miles of new pipeline will be installed in Pennsylvania and 12 miles in Ohio.
- TC Energy to Resume Work on Keystone XL Pipeline in February
- White House Unveils Plan to Speed Big Projects Permits
- Tumbleweed Midstream Acquires Ladder Creek Helium Plant and Gathering System from DCP Midstream
- Federal Appeals Court Tosses Permit for Atlantic Coast Pipeline Station
- FERC Approves Chesapeake Utilities Pipeline Expansion