The economic contribution of Canadian oil & natural gas
Abundant oil and natural gas resources drive big numbers in terms of revenue, GDP and jobs in Canada.
Canada has the kind of energy resources other countries envy. With energy demand set to increase 30 per cent by 2040, we have an opportunity to provide responsibly produced oil and natural gas to meet that demand while driving job creation and economic growth here at home.
- Extraction Oil & Gas Company Represents The Future Of Drilling In Colorado
- Medallion Launches Open Season for Midland Basin Crude Expansion
- Suncor CEO Sees Increased Political Risk for Keystone XL
- Canadian Indigenous Tribes Buying Into Trans Mountain Pipeline
- Enbridge Can’t Catch a Break – Sued to Shut Down Line 5