The economic contribution of Canadian oil & natural gas
Abundant oil and natural gas resources drive big numbers in terms of revenue, GDP and jobs in Canada.
Canada has the kind of energy resources other countries envy. With energy demand set to increase 30 per cent by 2040, we have an opportunity to provide responsibly produced oil and natural gas to meet that demand while driving job creation and economic growth here at home.
- ConocoPhillips gets U.S. Green Light for Alaska Oil Pipeline Project
- The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has approved the PennEast pipeline project.
- U.S. Department of Interior Approves Issuance of Permits for Alaska LNG Pipeline
- BREAKING NEWS: Dominion, Duke Exit Atlantic Coast Project After Years of Delays
- Colorado group drops plans for anti-fracking ballot measure