The economic contribution of Canadian oil & natural gas
Abundant oil and natural gas resources drive big numbers in terms of revenue, GDP and jobs in Canada.
Canada has the kind of energy resources other countries envy. With energy demand set to increase 30 per cent by 2040, we have an opportunity to provide responsibly produced oil and natural gas to meet that demand while driving job creation and economic growth here at home.
- Canadian Indigenous Tribes Buying Into Trans Mountain Pipeline
- Enbridge Can’t Catch a Break – Sued to Shut Down Line 5
- EQM Raises Cost, Delays Timing of Mountain Valley Pipeline
- Chevron Acquiring Anadarko for $33 Billion as Crude Prices Climb
- Trump Signs Orders to Ease Pipeline Approval, Construction