The economic contribution of Canadian oil & natural gas
Abundant oil and natural gas resources drive big numbers in terms of revenue, GDP and jobs in Canada.
Canada has the kind of energy resources other countries envy. With energy demand set to increase 30 per cent by 2040, we have an opportunity to provide responsibly produced oil and natural gas to meet that demand while driving job creation and economic growth here at home.
- Biden’s $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan to focus on green energy and decarbonization
- U.S. Secretary of State: Finishing Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Ultimately Up to Builders
- Lithuania to Poland LNG Pipeline to Come Online Next Year
- Exxon takes Canadian oil sands off its books in historic reserves revision
- Texas Oil Refiners Will Take Weeks to Recover, Boosting U.S. Gas Prices