The economic contribution of Canadian oil & natural gas
Abundant oil and natural gas resources drive big numbers in terms of revenue, GDP and jobs in Canada.
Canada has the kind of energy resources other countries envy. With energy demand set to increase 30 per cent by 2040, we have an opportunity to provide responsibly produced oil and natural gas to meet that demand while driving job creation and economic growth here at home.
- FBI Opens Investigation into Mariner East Pipeline Project – AP Reports
- BP Midstream Partners Considers Expanding Mars Oil Pipeline
- Enbridge to Auction Mainline Shipping Rights After Regulatory Halt
- Moda Midstream to Expand Loading Center, Evaluate New Pipeline
- Extraction Oil & Gas Company Represents The Future Of Drilling In Colorado