The economic contribution of Canadian oil & natural gas
Abundant oil and natural gas resources drive big numbers in terms of revenue, GDP and jobs in Canada.
Canada has the kind of energy resources other countries envy. With energy demand set to increase 30 per cent by 2040, we have an opportunity to provide responsibly produced oil and natural gas to meet that demand while driving job creation and economic growth here at home.
- TC Energy to Resume Work on Keystone XL Pipeline in February
- White House Unveils Plan to Speed Big Projects Permits
- Tumbleweed Midstream Acquires Ladder Creek Helium Plant and Gathering System from DCP Midstream
- Federal Appeals Court Tosses Permit for Atlantic Coast Pipeline Station
- FERC Approves Chesapeake Utilities Pipeline Expansion