The economic contribution of Canadian oil & natural gas
Abundant oil and natural gas resources drive big numbers in terms of revenue, GDP and jobs in Canada.
Canada has the kind of energy resources other countries envy. With energy demand set to increase 30 per cent by 2040, we have an opportunity to provide responsibly produced oil and natural gas to meet that demand while driving job creation and economic growth here at home.
- Chevron Acquiring Anadarko for $33 Billion as Crude Prices Climb
- Trump Signs Orders to Ease Pipeline Approval, Construction
- Trump issues updated presidential permit for Keystone XL pipeline
- Noble Midstream Secures Investment for EPIC Crude Pipeline
- Wood Awarded Major Pipeline Construction Contract